Professional Car Accident Attorney
Being involved in a car accident is a horrible, stressful and unnerving experience. You are not trained on how to deal with the immediate aftermath of collision. It’s important that you don’t leave the scene of the accident before taking necessary steps.
The scene of a car accident is one of chaos, blame and stress, so it can be easy to leave without taking all measures to protect your interests. We recommend that you do a few things before you leave the scene:
- Move your vehicle, if possible to a safe area.
- Make sure you are relatively ok. If not, call the police or first responders
- Exchange details with the other driver(s) involved in the accident. Make sure to get the name, address, telephone and insurance information.
- Find witnesses and get their contact information.
- Whether it’s your fault or not, it’s important that you take pictures and video of the scene and the other vehicles to evidence the correct version of the accident. This will not only ensure that you have something to show your insurance company before the court case, but be able to prove how the event happened.
- Go get medical treatment.
- Contact Quirk Law Group.
To find out why Quirk Law Group are the team to help you through this difficult time, get in contact with us today.